Conquests of Camelot is an adventure game designed by Christy Marx. The game has some good puzzles and riddles. Below are all those riddles that can be found in the game.
Conquest of Camelot Riddle #1

1. Three lives have I, Gentle enough to soothe the skin, Light enough to caress the sky. Hard enough to crack rocks. What am I? 
A: Water.
Conquest of Camelot Riddle #2

2. Lighter than what I am made of, More of me is hidden than is seen. What am I?
A: Iceberg.
Conquest of Camelot Riddle #3

3. When I am filled I can point the way, When I am empty nothing moves me, I have two skins one without and one within. What am I?
A: Glove.
Conquest of Camelot Riddle #4

4. If a man carried my burden he would break his back. I am not rich, but leave silver in my track. What am I?
A: Snail.
Conquest of Camelot Riddle #5

5. My life can be measured in hour, I serve by being devoured. Thin, I am quick. Fat, I am slow wind is my foe. What am I?
A: Candle.
Conquest of Camelot Riddle #6

6. To unravel me you need a simple key, no key that was made by locksmith’s hand, but a key that only I will understand. What am I?
A: Riddle.
Conquest of Camelot Riddle #7

7. Weight in my belly, Trees on my back, Nails in my ribs, Feet I do lack. What am I?
A: Ship
Conquest of Camelot Riddle #8

8. If you break me I do not stop working, If you touch me I may be snared, If you lose me nothing will matter. What am I?
A: Heart.
Conquest of Camelot Riddle #9

9. I turn around once, what is out will not get in. I turn around again, what is in will not get out. What am I?
A: Key.
Conquest of Camelot Riddle #10

10. I am only useful when I am full, yet I am always full of holes. What am I?
A: Net.
Conquest of Camelot Riddle #11

11. You can see nothing else when you look in my face, I will look you in the eye and I will never lie. What am I?
A: Mirror.
Conquest of Camelot Riddle #12

12. I drive men mad for love of me, Easily beaten, never free. What am I?
A: Gold.
Conquest of Camelot Riddle #13

13. Glittering points that downward thrust, sparkling spears that never
rust. What am I?
A: Icicles.
Conquest of Camelot Riddle #14

14. When set loose I fly away, never so cursed as when I go astray. What am I?
A: Arrow.
Conquest of Camelot Riddle #15

15. When young, I am sweet in the sun. When middle-aged, I make you gay. When old, I am valued more than ever. What am I?
A: Wine.
Conquest of Camelot Riddle #16

16. I am always hungry, I must always be fed, the finger I lick will soon turn red. What am I?
A: Fire.
Conquest of Camelot Riddle #17

17. Each morning I appear to lie at your feet, all day I follow no matter how fast you run, yet I nearly perish in the midday sun. What am I?
A: Shadow.
Conquest of Camelot Riddle #18

18. Bright as diamonds, loud as thunder, never still, a thing of wonder. What am I?
A: Waterfall.
Conquest of Camelot Riddle #19

19. You heard me before, yet you hear me again, then I die, ’til you call me again. What am I?
A: Echo.
Conquest of Camelot Riddle #20

20. Lovely and round, I shine with pale light, grown in the darkness, a lady’s delight. What am I?
A: Pearl.
Conquest of Camelot Riddle #21

21. Until I am measured I am not known, yet how you miss me when I have flown. What am I?
A: Time.
Conquest of Camelot Riddle #22

22. All about, but cannot be see, can be captured, cannot be held, no
throat, but can be heard. What am I?
A: Air.
Conquest of Camelot Riddle #23

23. I am seen in the water if seen in the sky, I am in the rainbow, a jay’s feather, and lapis lazuli. What am I?
A: Blue.
Conquest of Camelot Riddle #24

24. I go around in circles but always straight ahead, never complain no matter where I am led. What am I?
A: Wheel.
Conquest of Camelot Riddle #24

25. At the sound of me, men may dream or stamp their feet at the sound of me, women may laugh or sometimes weep. What am I?
A: Music.
Conquest of Camelot Riddle #26

26. I sleep within a sturdy dome, when I travel my shield is my home. What am I?
A: Turtle.